The Village of Windsor assisted living elevates supportive care to a new level of sophistication and convenience. Residents who need assistance with the activities of daily living can relax in comfortable, sunlit apartment homes knowing a helping hand is nearby when needed. With the assurance of such exemplary surroundings and facilities, you can live each day with confidence ready to begin or rekindle your interest or curiosity for all that is possible.
Levels of Care
Levels of Care
At The Villages of Windsor, we strive to match services and care to each resident’s individual needs. For assistance with dressing, grooming, medication management and more, an assessment by a registered clinician will determine the level of care needed. You’ll receive respectful, competent and compassionate assistance.
Licensed nurses and specially trained caregivers are on staff 24-hours a day to ensure that each resident receives the personalized attention needed. Staffing levels exceed the industry norm and every person is treated with dignity and respect.
Beautiful Assisted Living Residences
Residences, available with one bedroom and one bath, or two bedrooms and two baths, include:
- Convenient kitchenette with full-size stainless-steel refrigerator, sink, microwave & luxury, wood-look vinyl plan flooring
- Low-profile carpeting in living areas & bedrooms
- Porcelain-tiled showers with safe-entry features & seating
- In-residence climate control for personal comfort
- Washers & dryers on each floor
- State-of-the-art keyless entry system
- Wearable GPS-enabled safety pendant
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Download All PDF
Services & Amenities for a Rewarding Lifestyle
The Village of Windsor features an impressive menu of top-shelf amenities and precise services specially designed for assisted living residents.
For your care and comfort:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including dressing, grooming, medication management & more
- Licensed nurse & caregivers on staff 24-hours-a-day
- Healthcare transition services & medical management, health maintenance & wellness support through the Health Navigator Program
- Competent and compassionate short-term care following hospitalization and rehab
- Respite care
For your convenience:
- The Indigo Salon for men & women
- Transportation to medical offices, stores & other community services
- Weekly housekeeping & flat linen services
- Paid utilities for electricity, water, gas, trash & property taxes
- Paid technology for Wi-Fi, Internet, 180 channel DIRECTV & land-line telephone
- Central Bark, a fully fenced dog recreation area with water fountain
For your dining pleasure and leisure:
- The Ashbee Restaurant serving three meals daily & accommodating special diets
- The Savannah Room & The Charleston Room lounges
- The comfortable and inviting Stetson Lounge, a gathering place with a piano for socializing, enjoying music and relaxing any time of day
- A customized selection of supportive & recreational assisted living services through The Ambassador Program (additional fees apply)
The Collections of Windsor at Celebration
In addition, residents of The Villages of Windsor assisted living have access to the rich menu of services and amenities described in The Collections. Your comfort, your desire for a continued purposeful life with fun, entertainment, good friends and opportunities to focus on total well-being are all addressed.
Below is as hint of what is included in each Collection. Download the complete Collections booklet which lists all of our first-class perks:
- The Residential Collection: Premium details and design advantages of our exquisite residences in independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- The Entertainment Collection: A front-row seat of the nightly fireworks from the rooftop Skybar, fine dining in the Veranda Restaurant, first-run films in the innovative Imagination Cinema, creative stimulation of The Artists Den…and much more.
- The LiveWell Collection: The LiveWell Aerobics & Yoga Studio, Fitness Studio, Aquatic Center, Salon & Spa and other outstanding programs and resources for lifelong wellness, as well as details about assisted living and memory care.
- The Technology Collection: Technology solutions to keep you engaged, connected and secure.
- The Easy Living Collection: How many ways do we make your life easier…so the magic can begin? Let us tell you!
- The Concierge Collection: There’s no limit to how special your life can be at Windsor at Celebration! You’ll find all the details about premium perks available for a fee.
Resources for the Greater Community
Whether or not you reside at Windsor at Celebration, you may find some of our services useful.
- For those needing additional rehabilitation following skilled rehabilitative care or a hospital stay, both our assisted living and secure memory care neighborhoods are available at a special rate. Personal assistance, delicious meals and access to health and fitness activities are provided.
- Perhaps your loved one is unsure about moving to Windsor at Celebration or you could use a break from caregiving duties. A short “staycation” in our assisted living or our secured memory care is a wonderful way to experience the ambiance, vitality and outstanding wellness opportunities available. Just give us a call at 407-749-1973 and we’ll tell you more.