Alzheimer’s and dementia may cause people’s needs to change, but their desire to remain comfortable and feel at home does not. The secure setting of The Avenue & The Boulevard neighborhoods creates an intimate, homelike atmosphere that enhances familiarity, with open-concept dining and all-private suites. The highly trained, dedicated staff offers empathetic understanding for those experiencing Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. The result is cherished peace of mind for families and loved ones.
Heartfelt Connections—A Memory Care Program®
For individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program promotes physical and emotional well-being, supports daily functioning and maintains a sense of satisfaction, dignity and quality of life.
Best of all, it gives back the control you lost when your loved one was diagnosed with memory loss. You can get back to being who your loved one wants you to be: a daughter, a son, a grandchild or a spouse again.
Loving Life Stories
The highly individualized program starts with truly getting to know each resident. Using your loved one’s social history along with LifeBio™ reminiscence tools, this program captures a lasting legacy of details about your loved one: family, friends, career, hobbies, likes and dislikes. Windsor’s skilled, trained and compassionate team uses the insights gained from each life story to develop person-centered activities and programming for each resident. Your loved one’s life story is at the heart of Heartfelt CONNECTIONS.
For Your Loved One
- Promotes dignity and a sense of pride and accomplishment in day-to-day activities
- Supports improved self-worth, self-esteem and overall health and well-being
- Reduces fear, anxiety and frustration
- Provides greater comfort to know that your loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible
- Helps you step back to being a loving spouse, daughter, son or grandchild
- Allows you to make the most of your time together—relaxed and comfortable
Licensed nurses and specially trained caregivers are on staff 24-hours a day. Our staffing far exceeds the industry norm, but just as importantly, care is compassionate, attentive and dedicated to helping each individual live a life free of stress or anxiety. In fact, our staff undergoes highly specialized training through the Virtual Dementia Tour®—a mobile simulation that gives each person the opportunity to experience what life is like for someone living with dementia, including Alzheimer’s.
- Full-size armoire for personal belongings
- Luxury, wood-look vinyl plank flooring
- Porcelain-tiled showers with safe-entry features & seat
- In-residence climate control for personal comfort
- Wearable GPS-enabled safety pendant
- All ADA standards
Memory Care Floor Plans
Download All PDF
These specialized memory care neighborhoods offer their own special amenities and services, all of which are covered in the monthly fee.
For personal care and comfort:
- Licensed nurse & trained caregivers on staff 24-hours-a-day
- Respite care
- Medication administration
- Availability of physical, occupational & speech therapy
- Maintenance of community spaces & campus grounds
For exceptional dining and ambiance:
- Open-concept dining rooms offering three meals a day & accommodating special diets
- Mulberry Kitchen and Great Room, and Morning Glory Kitchen and Great Room
- The Inspiration & Deco Art Studios
- The Blue Sage Spa
- The Mosaic Garden – dedicated secure walking areas & courtyard with fail-safe locking system
For convenience for residents and their families
- The Predictable Lifetime Pricing Guarantee – a customized pricing structure based on the unique needs of each person that allows you to know from day-to-day what costs will be, even if your loved one transitions to a higher level of care in the future
- A customized selection of supportive & recreational assisted living services through The Ambassador Program (additional fees apply)
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily housekeeping & weekly flat linen services
- Paid utilities for electricity, water, gas, trash & property taxes
- Paid technology for Wi-Fi, Internet, 180 channel HD DIRECTV & land-line telephone
Whether or not you reside at Windsor at Celebration, you may find some of our services useful.
- POST-ACUTE CARE: For those needing additional rehabilitation following skilled rehabilitative care or a hospital stay, both our assisted living and secure memory care neighborhoods are available at a special rate. Personal assistance, delicious meals and access to health and fitness activities are provided.
- RESPITE CARE: Perhaps your loved one is unsure about moving to Windsor at Celebration or you could use a break from caregiving duties. A short “staycation” in our assisted living or our secured memory care is a wonderful way to experience the ambiance, vitality and outstanding wellness opportunities available. Just give us a call at 407-749-1973 and we’ll tell you more.
The Collections of Windsor at Celebration
In addition, when accompanied by a caregiver, residents of The Avenue and The Boulevard have access to a scheduled menu of services and amenities in The Club of Windsor independent living. Many of these are included in The LiveWell Collection.
Download the complete booklet for The Collections of Windsor.