In this fourth and final part, Tony Galvan, Director of Health and Wellness, discusses what the LCS Resident Advisory Council feels senior living communities should be considering to best position themselves for both current and future residents, in regards to tech-based solutions. Specific products and services are discussed in addition to the staffing and support that will be needed in order to effectively facilitate and maintain long-term engagement. To hear the podcast, CLICK HERE.
- HOW SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITIES CAN INCORPORATE WELLNESS INTO RESIDENTS’ LIVES
- I Capture Grandparents With Their Grandkids Because No One Ever Photographed Me With Mine
- 5 Reasons Seniors Prefer Senior Living
- Driving Safety & Alzheimer’s Disease
- What’s all the barking about?
- LCS EMPLOYEE RESEARCH NETS TOP MARKS OF STAFF RETENTION
- 9 Things that are Better with Age
- He’s 100, she’s about to turn 103, and they just got married!
- Swimming May Slow Down Aging By Decades!
- LCS FOCUSES ON BUILDING TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN BUSINESS VALUE