In this fourth and final part, Tony Galvan, Director of Health and Wellness, discusses what the LCS Resident Advisory Council feels senior living communities should be considering to best position themselves for both current and future residents, in regards to tech-based solutions. Specific products and services are discussed in addition to the staffing and support that will be needed in order to effectively facilitate and maintain long-term engagement. To hear the podcast, CLICK HERE.
- Practicing Gratitude
- THE DANGERS OF SENIORS LIVING ALONE
- A Veterans Day Sentimental Journey
- Windsor at Celebration’s Management Company Ranked #1 In J.D. Power Study
- A Place to Call Home
- HOW SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITIES CAN INCORPORATE WELLNESS INTO RESIDENTS’ LIVES
- I Capture Grandparents With Their Grandkids Because No One Ever Photographed Me With Mine
- 5 Reasons Seniors Prefer Senior Living
- Driving Safety & Alzheimer’s Disease
- What’s all the barking about?