In this fourth and final part, Tony Galvan, Director of Health and Wellness, discusses what the LCS Resident Advisory Council feels senior living communities should be considering to best position themselves for both current and future residents, in regards to tech-based solutions. Specific products and services are discussed in addition to the staffing and support that will be needed in order to effectively facilitate and maintain long-term engagement. To hear the podcast, CLICK HERE.
- 9 Things that are Better with Age
- He’s 100, she’s about to turn 103, and they just got married!
- Swimming May Slow Down Aging By Decades!
- LCS FOCUSES ON BUILDING TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN BUSINESS VALUE
- MEDICAL RESEARCH CLASS BENEFITS FROM LCS FOUNDATION DONATION
- What to Know About Caregiver Tax Deductions
- PODCAST: Current Usage of Technology
- PODCAST: Technology for Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Improvement
- $82 Million Windsor at Celebration Rental Community Delivers New Approach to Senior Living’s Silver Tsunami
- What’s Next for Technology in Senior Living